January 21, 2017

Darkroom

   "Wow, Hal I am so sorry. I can't imagen how hard that must be. It makes sense how something like that could trigger you, though."

Just continuing to listen to Hal Sam took another bit of her ice cream and just let it melt in her mouth slowly before finally swallowing it. She really did feel bad. Living with something like that had to be hard and she couldn't imagen what it was like. 

   "I know it's not my fault, but I wish I had known before I said it was ok to go to the club. You handled yourself well, and it means a lot you tried, but I still feel bad."

She couldn't help how she felt. Sam liked Hal, he was nice and she enjoyed his company. It was because of that she felt bad. He'd been so nice to her so far and welcomed her when she first got there that she cared. Not to mention she wasn't sure what it was but she had a deeper feeling as she got to know Hal more and more.

   "So what you are saying is...we also need to add a dark room to our list of needs for the new security room. I'm game for that, for the days I just need to be."

Hearing Buttons snort Ryan looked up and laughed stopping the train of thought she had about Hunter. Seeing Hunter stand Ryan gave a sigh before standing herself and brushing herself off. Following behind him Ryan wondered just enjoying the fresh air. 

   "Well, that helps that we won't make people worry now."

Sitting down under the tree with Hunter Ryan leaned her head against it before bumping him with her shoulder and grinning. 

   "So do you come to this spot often or am I just lucky?"