January 27, 2017

Mud

Watching Hunter wave his arms around Ryan laughed again as she followed him. She'd be back for the rest of their stuff later. Getting to the open door and looking out Ryan just watched the rain for a long moment again. Her thoughts wondered why she had never just enjoyed things, simple moments like this before.

Having her thoughts come to a hult as Hunter dashed out into the rain Ryan shook her head and ran after him.  Seeing all the puddles Ryan couldn't miss the opportunity that was in front of her now. Taking a leap she jumped into one sending water and mud all over herself and Hunter. Laughing she jumped out of the puddle and just resumed a walk. She wanted to enjoy the moment, not race this time. Even though she was soaking wet and now muddy.

Getting into work like she always did Sam stopped by Kirk's desk first to letting him know what was going on today.

   "Hey Kirk, I just wanted you to know I am going to take Aaron out today for some fresh air. I'm going to have Hal come with me so if he trys to pull anything we will be ready. I just thought I should let you know first."

Once finished talking with him she went to the security room like always. After going over feeds with Ty Sam sat down and swiveled in the chair for a long moment. Stopping and looking at Hal she gave a smile.

   "I have a big favor to ask of you. I want to take Aaron outside today to just get some fresh air. But I want to be smart about it. So I wondered if you would come with me so if he trys anything I'll have some back up."