January 24, 2017

Hog

Hearing Hunter's comment Ryan just looked at him and blinked a few times. She could feel heat come to her own face. She wasn't trying to start trouble or anything.

   "...I..."

Stopping again as Hunter dove under the covers Ryan sat up in the bed but kept her own blankets around herself. Pulling on them a little to try and get more.

   "I didn't mean..I don't know what I mean but I didn't mean it. I just thought it would be nice to say in...and...I dont know."

Reaching over Ryan slapped Hunter under the blankets. Though her face was still red she did manage a laugh.

   "I know you are a guy too by the way. I'm not blind but didn't mean anything bad about staying inside. Anyways you are being a blanket hog at the moment. Don't make me tickle you if you dont give me some more blankets."