January 15, 2017

With you

Ryan couldn't help but laugh a little. If riding was anything like riding a motorcycle Ryan knew what a long ride could do to one's bottom, and legs. She really didn't want to not be able to walk tomorrow.

   "As long as I get to face those possibilities with you, I am game."

Leaning back just a little into Hunter again Ryan let out a sigh taking in everything again. Finally sitting up though she urged Button's forward again and brought her around to where they had started.

   "I guess we this is where we should end the ride for now. The ride was short but it was fun for my first time. I definitely will want to go again. Thank you, for being a good sport, and not giving up on me when you knew I could do it."

Looking over her shoulder again Ryan smiled. Knowing he believed in her so much was nice. Why she wasn't sure but it was.

Looking up at Travis again Ashlee smiled once more as a little more color came to her cheeks but for a different reason now. She was happy he didn't think she was silly or an idiot.

As Travis returned again for another this time Ashlee let her arms climb up his arms and then one around to his back and the other to the side of his face. Returning the kiss a little more this time. She hoped that just letting herself do what felt natural was the right thing to do. She didn't want to over plan it and make it seem fake. 

As Travis pulled away she smiled letting her fingers brush through his hair.

   "Yep, I think everything spinning is normal, and everything looks brighter too. I...think I like taking walks with you definitly."