January 30, 2017

Empty Window

As Scott moved the conversation along Hope let out a small sigh. There was so much more she wanted to say but maybe her job wasn't to say it all just to say a little and let him think. Than if he brought it up again she could say more.

   "I guess I should get to work since I am the only Dr there right now."

Standing Hope started to clear the table dropping the last few strips of bacon for Domino. Looking down at her and giving a wink she went back to cleaning up. Hearing Scott wanted to see her again tomorrow Hope couldn't help but let her smile grown as she nodded.

   "I'd like that. You have to do something for me though. Try picking up your camera again and just see what happens. You can take a picture of an empty window, but at least it's a start."

As Lane came back over Angel smiled. She had noticed how close Ashlee and Travis were getting and she thought it was cute. Giving a side long glance to her brother she smirked.

   "I say leave them for now. Seems innocent enough with them. Keep an eye on them but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet."

Taking a sip of her drink she was quiet again for a second. Though she had missed a bunch of her brother and her nephew's life she was happy they were hear now and she could enjoy their company. She really had missed them.

   "I bet he takes after you in the being romantic department. Actually, I see a lot of you in him."

Shifting a little with the controller Ashlee draped her legs over the armrest and put her head in Travis' lap. Turning her head a little to see the TV.

   "Ok...I'm ready. Lets do this."

The afternoon seemed to pass fast as Ryan helped Clint. She learned some new things from him and she showed him a few things to make his life easier. It was fun to be able to share information like this with someone. 

Hearing Clint's invitation for dinner Ryan looked up from the bolts on the engine of the car she had been tightening. He wanted her to meet the rest of his family and eat with them. Ryan couldn't help but be a little surprised. In a way though it made her feel good.

   "I've never really been around kids much but I don't mind. I think it would be nice to come. Need me to bring anything?"