January 27, 2017

Calling

Standing and smiling Ryan brushed herself off before coming over to where Hunter was. Helping Hunter pick up the cards she played with the kittens a little more. Laughing and shaking her head Ryan stood again and folded the blanket. She'd get it later like Hunter had suggested. 

   "I think I hear that hot chocolate calling our name."

Smiling back at Scott she didn't want him to be sorry. She knew this was part of what he was going through and she knew he was embarrassed by it, but it didn't bother her as long as he was ok.

   "You were pretty peaceful for a little bit. That's why I didn't want you and brought Domino."

Shifting a little Hope leaned back on the couch and motioned for Scott to come close. She was awake now she might as well help if she can.

   "Come here...try to sleep some more. I'll sit with you."

Looking back to Aaron Sam thought for a moment. She really had been working on getting Aaron outside. Maybe tomorrow she could, was it smart? She'd have to get someone to come with her for safety reasons. Giving a soft smile she gave a tiny nod.

   "I'll see if I can get someone else tomorrow to come too so we can. I know it might not be ideal but its what I can do at the moment. Small steps are still steps."