January 12, 2017

Abandoning You

Just looking back at Carson and they held their stair and neither said anything Misty felt completely content. Just searching the dark pools of his eyes Misty could only smile.  His eyes had always captured her and made her feel lost.

   "Please don't collapse I'd like your healthy."

Misty smiled sitting up and leaning over to give Carson another kiss on the lips before drawing away and finally getting out of bed. Wrapping herself in her bathrobe she didn't bother getting dressed yet. She could do that after she cooked dinner and they eat. 

Looking back at Carson before she left she smiled and leaned her head against the door frame for a long second.  

   "I'd love to see the house today. Let's do lunch and I'll come and see it."

Seeing Gunner's tears Bree's heart broke. She hated him being here, she hated him being alone, and she hated not being able to come and see him more. She could feel her own tears well. She just wished Gunner would be ok so he didn't have to be here anymore.

   "I guess they better learn fast so there is going to be heck to pay."

Watching Gunner's eye follow one of the far nurses Bree nodded and smiled. She was happy it was at least better here and he had someone in his corner to help on the hard days. 

   "I have all day with you. Well, as long as they will let me stay. So whatever you'd like to do I am game, and starting with a walk sounds like a good plan. I think I am starting to get pudgy anyways so I need that."

Hearing all Hunter did that morning impressed Ryan. He'd done a lot in a short amount of time. but the way he talked about it she could tell he sure did love it. Hearing his comment about riding Ryan thought for a moment. She was terrified thinking about it, but she had to overcome her fear right? If she was with Hunter it would be ok too so she thought.

   "I can try riding. I dont know if I'll have the courage but as long as you are there with me...I think I'll be a little less scared."

Ryan's eyes twinkled a little. Something about today had put her dark mind at ease. Working with Clint and being able to help made her feel good, like she was still good at what she loved. 

   "Since I spent the whole morning away from you, spending the afternoon with you would be nice. Don't want you to think I am ditching you so long after we got here."

Looking up Ashlee smiled seeing Travis. She had seen him in passing and gave waves to him here and there but she sure had missed talking to him. Hearing her mom said lunch was ok she couldn't help the excitement that flashed across her face. 

   "YES! I definitely want to have lunch with you."

Putting down what she was working on Ashlee walked over to Travis and smiled. She loved working on the tack and saddles and never thought of it as a job, but since Travis had come into her life she had something else exciting to look forward to as well.

   "So...how have you been?"