January 7, 2017

Horrible Dreams

As Hunter offered her a spot on the bed again Ryan hesitated for a moment before rolling her eyes at herself and went over to the bed. Climbing in the bed Ryan slid under the covers next to him. The bed was smaller but she didn't mind. Rolling on her side so she was facing Hunter Ryan was quiet for a moment just watching him. Finally she spoke though.

   "I never use to be scared of the dark, or strange noises and being alone never use to bothering me. I guess maybe its because I am in a new place I'm not sure."

Running her fingers over the seam in the pillow for a second. She couldn't even remember being a little kid and having bad dreams. Right after her dad had died she had a hard time but she couldn't remember it being like this.

   "Now I just get horrible dreams, that spark horrible dreams. I hate it."