January 7, 2017

Craftminship

Taking the phone from Mac and sitting down on the stool at the counter Misty just listened to Carson. She'd been asking him to come and spend time with her for a little bit now, did he really think they didn't want him too? She didn't quite understand that one.

   "Carson, I asked you twice yesterday to come in and spend time with us. If I didn't want you too, I wouldn't have asked at all yesterday."

Letting out a long sigh and looking at Mac Misty did her best to control her emotions with her around. She didn't need to see her get upset when she needed stability in her life. 

   "It's ok with me if you come over. Mac asked, and I told her it was a good idea. That's why we tried to lure you with grilled cheese and tomato soup."

Meeting Dylan Ryan smiled and nodded to him. She could of guessed it was Mick's son. He looked just like him. She didn't see any hint of Rosetta in him though so was that her step son? It didn't matter so Ryan wouldn't ask but it was still something she wondered. 

   "Nice to meet you Dylan."

Following Hunter once again out back Ryan couldn't help the smile that passed her lips for a moment as she leaned on the fence with Hunter. He was right, it was really peaceful here. Watching the fire flys dart to and fro Ryan could understand why someone would miss this. It was really nice.

Looking to Hunter again she smiled. Just taking him in for a long second as the faint lights bounced off his skin. 

   "If it could be longer I'd ask for it. I haven't even been here a full day and I can see how peaceful it is."

Looking over her shoulder at Aaron Sam smirked. Well it could of been a worse comment he could of made. At least he seemed in ok sprite about it. 

   "If I let you help me, it takes all the fun away from you trying to unlock it. I hard think that would be fair."

Going back to work on the lock Sam continued to work. It wasn't hard to replace and in no time it was done. Stepping back to look at her handy work she nodded and turned to look at Aaron.

   "I think that is pretty fine craftsmanship if you ask me."