November 6, 2016

Show me

Gunner sighed deeply and remained quiet for a few more moments. He only half heard Bree and looked up in surprise as she stood. Still holding her hand, he finally got to his feet as well. Glancing at her eyes, his own held a strange look. He knew admitting his confusion would be dangerous. But he didn't even know how long he'd been sitting here. They were worried about him though...had it been for very long?

He swallowed hard. "Yeah...okay." He wouldn't argue. Walking slowly with her, as they approached his car, he stopped and retrieved his keys from his pocket. Looking at them in his palm, he hesitated. "I don't...feel very good. Would you drive?"


"Oooh. Sam. Think she'd go for it?" Kirk and Adison were pretty good friends with Samantha. They'd hooked up at the academy, worked together a short while, hadn't seen each other for a handful of years, then had wound up at the same FBI department.

Kirk chewed thoughtfully. "She might be good. I was thinking a man might be better for the job of handling Aaron, but..." He grinned. "But when she's decided something, even I don't like crossing her. I'll put her on my list of possibilities."

Still thinking and talking, soon the food was gone and the movie still played. Leaning back in the couch, Kirk sighed deeply. "Mmm... I'm a good cook if I do say so myself," he teased.

His eyes fell shut and he was quiet for a few moments until he groaned. "Okay. Nope. This isn't gonna do at all." Tuning to look at Adison, he smirked. "Yeah, that whole kissing and cuddling thing?"

Without warning, he pushed her onto her back and was on top of her, giving her a cheesy grin. "I'm thinking maybe you're gonna have to show me just how it works." He leaned in to give her lips a soft kiss. "Like that?"