January 1, 2017

Perfect Together!

Listing to Hunter and his past to his present Ryan just listened and soaked in what he said. She wondered if it had been hard, or what hard to keep changing his normal. Did he ever get scared? Did he ever worry what people had to say. It seemed so easy, and yet at the same time it seemed so hard.

   "But my new normal is crazy, and...people don't understand that."

Quit again and thinking about living with her scars she wondered for a long moment in her own mind. Could she live with the scars on her heart? She had so many already. She never talked about it, in fact she hated talking about herself in general. 

   "My mom died when I was born, my dad died when I was young right in front of my brothers and I in our car garage, and my brother John...he always blamed himself for dads death. He ended getting messed up with the wrong people and taking the wrong rout in life. He's in prison now."

Silent again Ryan look in a deep breath and looked up at the sun squinting her eyes. It did feel rather warm today. She hadn't spent much time outside as of late, so she soaked it up all she could.

   "Eli can't stand talking about him, and I use to go see him at least once a month. Than I stopped, and I haven't seen him in a long time. Now Alec is gone, Tal wont even talk to me. Granted he has ever right not to but...I'm just getting tired of having scars, and losing people. It never gets any easier and I'm just...tired."

   "Don't worry I am not so good at darts either. So we will be perfect playing together."

Giving a smile Sam was happy Hal agreed. She liked going out and doing things but going alone was never fun. Now that Adison and Kirk were actually a couple she let them do there own thing more. She wasn't upset about it she just new they needed there space and she didn't want to just be a third wheel.

   "Well....there is a place down the road, Smashburger I was told is good. I've never been there though and they had dart and pool tables. We could always check that out. Unless you can think of something better."