January 8, 2017

Maybe

   "That could be interesting for sure."

Taking a sip of her coffee Ryan wasn't sure how much use she would be but maybe even if she helped a little bit. That was one of the places she felt most comfortable. Even if she didn't work fast as she use to, being in the shop just made her feel at home.

   "I guess I should meet Clint than..at least that would give me foot hold on something I am comfortable with."

Maybe if she found something that would help ground her she wouldn't have anymore dreams and just feel more comfortable. Than it would be one less thing for everyone to worry about, and Hunter could have his own bed to himself again.

Misty continued to smile down at Carson. She felt bad he felt so sick, and she wished she could stay with him to make sure he'd be ok but she couldn't just leave the Elite with no doctor at all. 

   "Don't worry about it. I don't mind at all. I just want you to get better now."

Leaning over him Misty gave him a soft kiss. Maybe it wasn't a smart thing to do as she would more than likely get sick now but she didn't think twice. 

Standing and grabbing the blanket on a nearby chair Misty put it over Carson and tucked it in before giving him a light pat.

   "Call me if you need anything, please. I'll see you at lunch time."