January 9, 2017

Help

Misty couldn't help but chuckle. If Carson wasn't sick he could be right. She didn't mind just sitting here with him either. Running her hand down the side of Carson's face and through his hair gently Misty really would rather he be in bed, but she didn't have the heart to make him move at the moment. At least for now she would let him stay put.

Ryan gave a nod and took the can and tape from him. Seeing some cutters on the bench Ryan went to work cutting the top and bottom off and then cutting down one side to make a sleeve. Reaching into the truck and putting it around the crack Ryan then took the tape and put it tightly around that. 

   "There ya go, that should at least last till you get the part in. It's amazing what you can do with a can."

Grabbing an old rag Ryan gave a little laugh and a small smile. That had actually been fun, working with Clint and helping him. It felt really nice.

   "Afraid I won't be around long enough to take you up on a job. If I was I'd definitely say yes, though. While I'm here I can keep helping if you want. Car's run in my blood, it's like a safe haven for me."

It really was. Even if she moved slower and her brain didn't quite process things as fast as it uses too she still felt so safe working in an auto shop. It's where she had always been since a baby. Oil, gas, it just ran through her veins.

   "Thanks for letting me help you. Made me feel good to be able to help."

Just listing to Justin Sam gave a small nod listing to him. What he said really did make sense and if Aaron was craving a friend than she might as well keep doing that. A Hal stepped in and showed his concern She smiled just a little. Hal was such a good guy she really did appreciate his trying to defend her. 

   "Thank you Justin for your input. It does help a lot. If you need anything from me just let me know."