December 2, 2016

Brothers


“I don’t think you often get into trouble though.” 

Standing up again and wondering back over to Dylan Ashlee searched his face for a long moment. She wondered if he would ever come out of the shell he was in. She wasn’t sure why he liked being along all the time but she wished he wasn’t like that. He was a great guy with a lot to offer. 

“Thanks for riding with me today. I’ve really enjoyed it.” 

Pulling her sleeve down and putting her jacket back on. Falling silent for a second this was something she wasn’t use to really talking about. Only a few people new and she liked it that way, but if it helped Aaron it was worth it right? 

“He’s behind bars now and last I new still eating from a tube. My brothers really didn’t take kindly to what he did.” 

Standing Sam tried to move the conversation along. She didn’t really like talking` 1 about herself all that much. Her past was just that her past and she wanted to leave it there. 

“Ok, lets make our way back before Hal think I kidnapped you.” 

“You haven’t screwed it up beyond repair.” 

Bree leaned into Gunner and just cuddled close. She just wanted to be as close for as long as she could. She didn’t want there time to end, she missed him, and missed cuddle with him. She hated thinking of him here alone. 

“We will have our future. I wont give up ever...I love you to much.”