December 30, 2016

Your Eyes

Adison couldn't help but smile again as Kirk snapped a picture. She hated getting her picture taken but most of the good ones were her when she wasn't ready for them. Swatting his arm she shook her head.

   "That is for your eyes only I hope."

Going outside the room with JT Sam just looked at him while he explained who he was. It still would of been nice if someone had said something to her so she wasn't taken off guard, or so she could have lest been in there with him and Aaron. Another minor irritation about this place. It wasn't JT's fault though.

   "Nice to meet you and yes I am. Sorry if I sounded so stern, just wasn't expecting anyone to be in there with Aaron. Normally I am with Rick when he works with Aaron, so just let me know when you are here and I can be with you too since hes not cuffed."

Sam gave a friendly smile. She hoped she hadn't turned him off to much. He seemed pretty nice and if he was going to work with Aaron instead of Misty that was one less worry on her part.

Sitting up on the couch Ryan pulled out her phone from her pocket. Seeing Hunter's text she set her phone down for a second letting out a sign. No really she wasn't ready, but she new it was best to go anyways. All the arrangements had been made and maybe it would be good for her.

I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Early
morning sounds good as long as
we can stop for coffee.