December 24, 2016

No Matter

Sam almost choked on her food hearing Aaron's comment. Reaching out and swatting his arm Sam cleared her throat trying to compose herself. It shouldn't surprise her Aaron would say something like that but for some reason it still did surprise her.

   "Sorry to disappoint but I am not that kind of girl and if I was I am sure my brothers would beat that kind of thinking out of me."

Leaning back again and finishing off her food Sam let out a sign of content. That had hit the spot and she felt satisfied too. Just watching Aaron for a long moment Sam finally smiled and gave a little laugh.

   "Honestly, Hal and I haven't talked about you much lately. I don't see the problem though..I am your handler after all."

Giving a thoughtful nod Ryan was thankful for Hunter's flexibility. A little over a week didn't seem bad and hopefully work would work with her to now.

Ok, I'll talk to my boss tomorrow
and than let you know what they say.
Thanks again.

Sending the text and seeing Eli come into the room Ryan opens another one again.

I better watch this movie with 
Eli now. Have a good night 
Hunter. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Sitting down to catch her breath Maggie took the little cup from Garret and took a sip. Smiling up at him everything was perfect. This was one of the most happiest days of her life.

   "No not to hard. but it would be if I hadn't had your help."

Just looking around at everything it was like a dream, better than she ever expected. And to have Garret here after she didn't think he wouldn't be coming

   "Thank you, for making this perfect for me Garret. My feet are starting to hurt."

Maggie couldn't help but giggle.

Looking down at Reese and studying his eyes Angelica couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. Even if he got in trouble tomorrow by Kirk she was very proud of him. Running her hands though his hair she just smiled for a long moment before bending down and placing a kiss on his lips.

   "Mike Reese, you surprise me more and more every day and that's why I love you. You always do the right thing no matter what anyone says."