December 20, 2016

Fun

   "Oh I already know I am an idiot and I am sure lots of other people think so good. That's old news."

Stretching out his legs again Nate just continued to sit. He was sure this confused Garret, as to why he was doing it but he wasn't going to leave. No matter what happened he was staying put. One part of friendship was about going though trials together, and Nate really believed in that. 

   "But there is a point. Even if its not on the surface there is a point. It is worth it, you are worth is Garret. I'm not going anywhere. Even if I did go I'd still look ridiculous. So at least I'm doing something worth looking that way."

Turning and looking at Hal Sam couldn't help her own smile at his comment. At first look she never would of guess there was a sense of humor under there somewhere but she had found it. She liked it, it made things a lot easier to feel comfortable.

   "Oh I like the idea of a bat. That could be fun!"

Continuing to just sit on the couch for a long time after Hunter left Ryan just though about the whole day, and she couldn't help but think about the ranch Hunter talked about too. It really had sounded lovely the way Hunter had describe it but was a place like that for her? She was the last person to know anything about a horse or working on a ranch.

As Eli spoke to her it pulled Ryan from her thoughts and she turned to look at him.  Giving a nod she had to agree. Hunter really had changed a lot.

   "Do you think that ranch he was talking about really helped that much? Sounds like kind of an amazing place."