December 25, 2016

I thought

   "I guess I just thought maybe you'd try anyways. I guess point for you on proving me wrong."

Giving a smile again Sam went quiet. Just letting the silence linger for a long time she could feel the late hour setting in but he refused to let it over take her. Not yet, her body might be tired but her mind was far from ready to rest.

   "I guess I can leave the cuffs off tonight and see how it goes, but you have to promise me you wont punch anyone lights out if they come to talk to you. However I thought for sure you were the kinda guy who liked to be cuffed."

Wrapping his arm around Laura Nate leaned his head on to of her letting out a content sigh.

   "Yeah he's really good. Reese let him go tonight. That's why he was at the dance, and here now/"

Silent again for a second he slid a little farther down on the couch and pulled Laura closer to him so she way laying next to him. 

    "I should have listened to you sooner when you told me to trust Reese more."