December 25, 2016

Stuck

   "I have no reason to yell at you. You did the do anything wrong."

Sam smiled before looking for down at the cookie and grimicing. If Aaron was going to have some of the cookie she would have too but since he passed, she really didnt want any. It looked horrible.

   "You know growing up with five brothers sucked sometimes. It was easy to forget I was a girl and not just one of the boys."

Moving one of the chairs next to her Sam put her feet up on it and leaned back stretching out.

   "Alot of times how I felt about something was overlooked. My parents would assume I was ok or didn't hurt over a situation."

Drawing quiet again for a second Sam lots herself in the past. She had a good childhood. Better than some but there was still issues there like every family.

   "My parents worked alot. I new they loved us but I think they were gone more than home."

Realizing she was rambling Sam looked to Aaron with an apologetic look. She hadn't meant to just go off on a tangent.

   "I have no idea why I brought that up but I kinda got carried away. Sorry about that. So anyways back to you. Why didn't you leave while you had the chance?"

Nate smiled and nodded. He thought it was a good idea for Garret to go in too but was leaving that deaition up to him. He was happy to hear he was.

   "Your welcome Garret, but you don't need to thank me. It's what family does and your pretty much stuck in this family now."