December 22, 2016

Shaggy

Thinking for a long moment Katie thought about the ranch and everyone they had helped. She new Rosetta and Mick would accept Ryan and do what they could for her. Not to mention everyone else at the ranch would too. They were all good like that.

   "I dont think it would hurt if she went. Even if she dosnt know anything about horses, people can show her if she wants and it just might be nice to get away. My Aunt is really sweet and I am sure Ryan will become part of the family too."

Leaning forward Katie took a pen and jotted a number down on some paper. Handing it to Eli she smiled and gave a nod.

   "Here is Mick and Rosetta's number. You can call and talk to them if you want. I am sure they would be happy to have Ryan out there though."

Leaning back in the chair Sam new Aaron was right. She didn't know about the Agency and she didn't know if they would or kill them or not. From all she read though it sounded like they might have. 

   "Hey...I'm bringing you food, keeping you company and trying to get you fresh air. That' s got to be a good start right?"

Just grinning Sam let out a yawn and stretched before looking to Aaron again. Was he really that high of a rank in the Agency? Would his life be better? He sure thought so.

   "Your right though I dont know anything about the Agency. Maybe they wouldn't kill you. Well if you ever do get out, and you do go back I sure hope yours right. You seem pretty cool to me, maybe a little shaggy, but cool."

Just studying Justin for a long moment Hope couldn't help but notice his eyes were darker, and his expression was so tired. She new what happened with Garret and felt bad for everyone involved. 

   "I dont think you screwed up with Garret. Maybe could of gone about that in a better way but I think it was something he needed to hear."

Looking back down again for a second Hope let out a small sigh. It was sad to see Justin like this. He was always so strong.

    "You can me lost, just not forever. You are good at what you do, and just because something bad happen shouldn't mean you should give that up. You just have to move forward. Not mention we need you. I'm the soft one, and your the rough one."