December 27, 2016

Yes I can...

   "Because one I am upset with him and its better I cool off before I go, and two I know there are going to be a lot of people there already and I don't want to crowd him. I'll go see him tonight, promise."

Sapphire sat back in her chair for a second and put her pencil behind her ear. If she went to see Scott right now she new what would happen. She would be happy to see him, but be upset and more than likely scold him too. Which in turn would upset him more and while he was healing she didn't want to cause stress.

   "In some cases its better to just sit back and wait till things calm a little. If not you might just makes things worse because you are acting on emotions. Even with family."

   "Yes I can blame you. I know you were only trying to help but what you did...was very selfish. Not only to Garret, but to the rest of use too."

Hope tried to keep her emotions in check. Knowing the truth, knowing Scott forced Garret to do this hurt. Knowing Scott wanted to die, hurt even more. 

   "So if you died, Garret would be going to prison and innocent man who was just trying to get a second chance's life would be over because he was trying to save the woman he loved. While the rest of us would have suffered because you were gone. We'd be questioning ourselves wondering what we could of done differently to help you."

Letting out a sigh Hope sat back in her chair whole emotions and through ran through her head. There was so much she wanted to say and yet...she didn't know how to find the words to say it all. Maybe not saying anything at all was better than saying something and making it come out wrong.