December 27, 2016

Without You

Giving a jump as the door burst open Misty just watched as Rick and Reese went back and forth. She had no idea what was going on but her heart races inside her chest. Rick was leaving? He wasn't going to work there anymore? 

Standing Misty ran after Rick before walking next to him. She could see his frustration, and it hurt.

   "Rick, I can run this place without you. I...cant do this without you. I can understand you are frustrated...but maybe you just need a vacation?"

   "You need to stop thinking about who you were, and see who you are."

Hope searches Scott's face. She could see his fear, she could see the pain and it hurt but what she said was true. 

   "You don't mess everything up and you ARE worth more than you say. People protect you because they are. We protect everyone at the Elite because we care."

Shifting in her chair Hope wasn't sure if what she was saying was even getting through to Scott but she hoped maybe just a little it was.

   "You don't keep hurting me Scott and no I wont let you go, because I love you."