December 26, 2016

Not Upset

Hearing Reese gave Garret the case Nate couldn't help but let his smile grow. He was hoping something like that would happen a new it did. It just took that one moment for Reese to trust Garret too.

   "That is the real Reese. He's a hard man to gain his trust, but once you do...Well you see"

Nate new Garret would be able to handle this. Maybe it would help him in a way too know he did have a place here and not just for his Intel but to actully help on cases.

   "If you need any help let me know and I'll do what I can."

   "Of course I have doubt. I have no idea totally who Aaron is but I'm working on it. I've got to trust him soon we or later though so he trusts us."

Sam crossed her arms over she chest and let out a long sign. What the heck kind of compromise was she going to make and what was wrong with Rick.

   "Ya know, I'm not upset Rick feels unsafe, or dosnt agree with me. I'm upset because Rick didn't bother to come to me to complain. Instead he went behind my back and talked to you about me. That bothers me more than anything."

Shaking her head Sam tried not to get upset but truth be told she was. She was a pretty straight forward person and she liked that same respect. If there was an issue go to the source and try to work it out. What was the point of going to someone else to do it for you.

   "Maybe we should just put Aaron in the cell again than he can be free but Rick won't have to worry. How can I help him if I'm going to be brickwalled."


Taking another bite of her cracker Beth felt a little bad putting this all on Justin but it's what her heart told her to do. She new there was still roads she would have to go down to join the Elite but at least having Justin would be a good step.

   "This really is something I want to do.maybe they won't even accept me but I've got to try."

Beth tried to give a smile to Justin. Everything had ggotten comolacated but they were going g to push forward and get through this. They were strong.

   "Hey, maybe I'll even move closer. Nothing holding me where I am now except a bunch of memories."