December 26, 2016

Us All

Listening to Garret Sapphire started to work on the computer. Going through a different things she new they more than likely could call Brookshire and ask for access to there files but hacking in just seemed so much more fun. 

Her fingers works quickly as she still continued to listen. That was a good spot on Garret's part about Gunner being there and something might happen. It felt nice having him come to her and ask for help, even if Reese had directed him there.

   "Ok, so here are all the files on everyone that works at Brookeshire. I would suggest taking out anyone who works on the fourth floor since that is for patents that have no reality left at all."

Typing a few more than and going through a few more folders she slid her laptop in front of Garret so he could take a look. He new what he was looking for more than she did,

   "There you go. You should have full access to there files. Most of them have pictures to go with them, and background checks. Not sure if that;s all you needed me for but, I can help however I can. We are lucky to have you here, you know. None of us could look through files and point out Agency. In all reality you are protecting us all. " 

Why Sam thought Aaron's reaction was any different was beyond her.  Maybe she wasn't get through to Aaron like she though. At least she had to keep trying. 

   "Yeah you can take that stuff with you. At least give you something to do. Come on lets get your settled."

Grabbing some of Aaron's stuff Sam held out his crutches. She'd help him to his room and than start some of her day. She hoped this would work out well. But only time would tell. 

Finishing the car she was working on Ryan pulled out her phone remembering she needed to shoot Hunter a text. She had for gotten to yesterday and had been busy this morning.

Hey Hunter, sorry I didn't message you yesterday.
Boss said the time off was ok and gave me the 
green light. Feel bad about leaving the guys
but maybe I will be more useful when I come back.  

Putting her phone away Ryan looked around the garage at everyone else working. They had been so pashent with her. They never grumbled, or made comments about her going slow. This was like having another family. Now she just hoped to get better so she could be like she use to be and help out more.

   "I got this one done. Whats next?"

Wondering through the garden Victoria found her swing and sat down letting out a long sign. She hadn't changed into one of her fancy dresses yet after just getting back. She didn't want to yet. How long had it been since Garret had been gone? She'd lost count.

So far away from where you are
These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you, yeah I miss you

So far away from where you are
I'm standing underneath the stars
And I wish you were here


Since he was gone everything seemed harder now. Keeping a smile on was more of a mask now than ever. Her recent mission had almost turned out bad because she couldn't hold it together. Good thing she was able to correct it though and with a little work still get the mark to agree to what her Grandfather wanted.

I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they'd mean everything to me
Yeah I miss you
And I wish you were here


Leaning her head to one side Victoria could almost feel Garret's hand on her shoulder. She'd always cherished every moment they spent together. She never guessed that there road would of parted. She missed him more than anyone would ever know, more than anyone could ever more. She wondered if he still looked at the stars and thought of her. Oh how she missed him, and wished he was here now! Why had she ever left him in Nevada?