December 31, 2016

Rest Stop

The ranch did sound lovely to Ryan and there was a little bit of excitement mixed in with her nerves. Even if she didn't get the gut up to ride a horse she could watch them, and maybe just enjoy the open quiet air.

   "I'll get behind the wheel of a car and go 100mph but I don't know about getting on a horse. Maybe you'll be able to convince me but I guess only time will tell."

Truth be she was having a hard time getting behind the wheel of a car. She missed it, she liked when she was with Hunter but he was in controle. Having to do it herself that was a whole nothing story.

Falling silent again Ryan just let the scenery pass by as she watched it. Taking tips of her coffee here and there. She didn't know how much time had passed but if she was to guess it had been a little while.

   "Next rest stop, can we stop? I just need to get out and get a little fresh air."

   Watching Aaron Sam stayed quiet for a moment. She was in a rather difficult prodicamint. She wanted to become friends with Aaron like Nate had with Garret but at the same time she couldn't let things like this slid. It really was a big deal.

   "I'm not bored, just trying to figure out why you can't follow the rules and not keep picking locks. Your going to end up getting me in trouble and than you'll be stuck with someone else a lot less nice. Not that you care."

She's done a lot for Aaron so far and she had hoped he'd start giving back a little. That seemed like a lost cause now though. What more could she do.

Looking up and seeing JT Misty was a little suprised. She never saw him outside the hospital and for him to actully be here at the Elite. Not that she minded. She had always liked JT and he was a good doctor.

   "Hey, fancy seeing you here."

Having him explain why he was there she understood a little more. Rick was always good like that making sure she was ok.

   "I don't mind at all. I all honestly I wasn't looking forward to working with Aaron."

She felt bad saying that but it was the honest truth.

   "I don't think they is anything else I need right now but thank you. Thanks for coming too."