December 31, 2016

Old Entertainment

   "I've actually done a lot for you Aaron. I got you stuff to keep you busy with your bum knee, I have brought you better food, and I was working on getting you outside. I was doing what I could and all I have gotten from you is a smart mouth, and you picking locks. It's not my fault you are stuck here either with a bum leg. I'm not the one who shot you. But we are the ones trying to fix it for you instead of just letting it go, and never letting you walk again. "

Sam stood and crossed her arms over her chest. She was rather irritated and frustrated but she wouldn't let Aaron see that, she couldn't even give him a slight edge to knowing he was getting to her. She refused to even let him think that. 

   "This is a gave and take relationship Aaron, so far I have been giving all I can and you given me nothing. I know you hate it here, I know you don't like me and I know you dont like your therapy. But your going to keep getting therapy and until something changes those things you have there are going to be your old entertainment."

Not saying anything else Sam turned and walked out the door closing it behind her and locking it. Even if he picked it again at least she was sticking to it. Wondering to the security room Sam sat down before leaning on the desk and letting out a long sigh.

   "You are going to get tired of me soon you know."

Just falling quiet again for a second Sam finally turned to look at Hal. She hated she always complained to him him but at the moment she didn't have anyone else.

   "I don't know what to do Hal. I feel like I am failing. I've tried being nice to Aaron, tried to give a little and he is still being impossible. What am I doing wrong?"

Just stretching her legs Ryan was slow as she just kind of wondered. Getting back to the car and taking a bottle of water Ryan jumped up on the hood with Hunter and took a sip. Letting out a small sigh at his question Ryan leaned back and looked at Hunter.

   "Just needed a stretch...and just feeling a little claustrophobic. Sorry this might take a little longer than anticipated."