December 28, 2016

Impressive

Sam looked up at Hal and raised an eyebrow. Since she got here everything had been crazy and all she had to go on was Hal told her. Maybe it was just bad timing on the FBI's part.

   "I'll do my best to make sure that dosnt happen."

Just watching Hal again for a long second Sam was impressed by how protective of the different people in this family.

   "Your an impressive man you know that. The way you are willing to protect people is honorable. Makes me feel good knowing I am working closely with someone like that too."

Looking up at Jamison Dalton thought for a long moment. Jamison must be good at readying people. Maybe that was another one of his special talents. Dalton wondered a lot about the new comer.

   "I think I will go see him. I don't want you to be bored though. You learn quickly around here if you are bored, than you get an even worse task to do."

Glancing around the office Dalton tried to think of something for Jamison to do to keep him busy.  Finally he thought of something.

   "If you want on the computer you go into the files marked Agency-Alec you will find a whole bunch of stuff that needs to be put in groups for easy finding. Scott and I have been putting it off and it really needs to be done if you want to do that. Also feel free to help yourself to the snacks and drinks in the fridge over there." 

Hearing JT come into the room Hope smiled and gave a nod. She new Scott did need his rest and when he woke again she would see about trying to get him to eat at least a little something. If he wanted to heal he was going to have to keep his strength up.

Thinking again about JT's question Hope new Scott would need someone, and maybe that someone this time was not her. She didn't know if Justin would help or not but it was worth a try.

   "Yeah, if you could call Justin for me that would be great. I think I'm to emotionally involved to help the way he needs it."