December 21, 2016

On your face

Thinking for a second Ryan didn't know who she would choose other than Eli. She had other friends but she didn't talk to them enough let alone ask them to go somewhere with her. She didn't even know how to approach someone about asking to go with her. 

   "I...dont know."

She didn't know Hunter all that well but maybe if he was going to the ranch anyways she wouldn't be making anyone go out of there way. That would make her feel better anyways knowing he was going to be going anyways. 

   "If Hunter is heading that way I guess...I could always go with him. Idk know though if he'd want me to tag along, or if it would even be smart for me to tag along since I hardly know him yet."

Sam can't help but smile and shake her head as she put the bag down before taking Aaron's cuffs off. Sitting down and handing him the burger she smiled again.

   "Trust me you dont want me to feed you. You'll more than likely end up with more on your face than in your stomach."

Sitting down in he chair by the best it was her spot while Aaron was up here. Pulling out her own chicken nuggets and dunking one in the sauce she couldn't help but savor the taste. It wasn't home made, but it sure did taste good. 

Looking back at Aaron she grinned about his perverse comment. 

   "I'm not always perky, but honestly you should be lucky you haven't seen me in a bad mood. Yes I am weird, thanks for noticing by the way."

The night went well and it felt nice to just relax at home. Going to bed a little early Nate wanted to try and get a good night sleep. Laura had done all she could to make his night better and he couldn't think her enough. He would be lost without her honestly. 

Hearing his alarm go off for the third time Nate new he needed to get out of bed and ready for work. He was already running late, but the bed this morning had just been too comfortable. Finally he did rise and shower.

Fining Laura in the kitchen he came up behind her he put he arms around her in a hug and placed a kiss on her cheek. If everything else in life didn't work out at least he had this, his family to keep him going.

   "Morning. Probable wont stick around for breakfast since I am running late but how about some left overs for lunch? I think I'll bring Garret some too so he wont have to suffer with Hal's TV dinners."