December 26, 2016

Question

Wrapping her fingers around Justin's Beth smiled again. She was still pretty torn up about her sister but she was dealing the best she could. Haven't Justin there would help but she understood he was dealing with his own stuff too.

   "Well you're here now. At least you didn't leave for good."

Looking up as Garret came over Sapphire didn't say anything but the hair on her neck stood on end. She was looking face to face with the man who put her brother in the hospital. There was a flood of mix emotions that entered her gaze.

   "I'm not busy but I do have a question."

She was one of the best people at being able to read others and she had to know the answers to the question that floated around in her head.

   "I'd like to think of myself as a friend. So I'm hoping you will answer me honestly. Did Scott really blackmail you into doing what you did?"

Just listing to Hal Sam gave a little nod. He was wise beyond his years for sure. Maybe it was his life experiences that caused that but she was thankful for his help.

   "Thanks Hal. I guess I'm still trying to get use to everything around here. It's a lot different than than what I'm sure to and harder to just find where I fit."

Standing and looking at the moniter she saw Rick back in the infermary and new Hal was right. She needed to talk to him to try and work something out.

Leaving the security room and going back to the infermary she glanced at Aaron watching him work before going over to Rick's desk.

   "Rick I wanted to see if we could come to a compromise. I understand yoyou don't feel safe, but if I'm going to help him I can't keep him restrained all the time."

Sam was quiet for a second searching Rick's face.

   "I either need to move Aaron to the room next door so I don't have to restrain him or move in here for a while to work and than at night have longer restraints put on his so he. An still move. Would you be more comfortable with that?"