December 13, 2016

Wrong

Hearing Jamison is would join them for Pizza Dalton was pleased. He liked Jamison already and wanted to et to know him. Not to mention he wanted Jamison to feel like he fit too. This was awakened for everyone.

   "We usually go to Mom and Pops. Dan's brother Carson runs it. Cute little place, great food."

Looking up from her papers Sam thought again for a long moment. She could see where Aaron was coming from honestly. How could a future here look bright when he very much was a prisoner?

   "I don't see a white trash kid. I see a man with determination, fire, the will to make bigger and better things happen if he trys. I see someone who is injured but if they out there head into the race can make a comeback."

Cocking her head for a moment Sam studied Aaron. Finally looking away she looked around the room. Misty and Rick were still over to one side and her and Aaron on the other. This place still didn't make total sense to her either but at least she was trying abd maybe making a difference.

   "I guess I could be wrong though. Maybe you arnt as strong as I think. It's sad really, but I understandable I guess."

Just watching Travis Stacy couldn't help but feel bad as he stammered over his own words. She couldn't help but be suprised though when he decided to tell her the truth.

Listing her face softened just a little. She could tell by the way Travis talked he was a good kid and did care about Ashlee. That pleased her.

   "Thank you for telling me the truth. I also forgive you and know you didn't mean any harm. Life can be a confusing things sometimes."

Silent for a second Stacy search Travis face once more before smiling just a little. She could kick herself for breaking her own rule.

   "Ashlee's window is the one next door there. If you want to apologize to her and make aure he is ok I can't stop you. Just make it quick and don't let her know, I know or the whole lesson I am trying to teach her will be for nothing. After that just give it time. Ok?"

Not saying anything else Stacy shut her window and finished getting ready. She didn't kbow if Travis would talk to Ashlee or not but at least the option was there for one last time for a little bit.