December 12, 2016

My Size


   "Well I happen to like teaching people and I love computers so your going to be in for a ride of your life. Just if I go to fast I am sorry. Slap me and tell me to slow down."

Turning back to the computer Dalton started showing Jamison some different things. Where files were at, and some different things they used on a daily bases. It seemed Jamison was catching on fast and that made Dalton happy.

Pausing for a second to catch his breath Dalton looked to the picture on his desk and than back to Jamison. He must have read it in his file, and if he did than he did have a good memorie and that could come in handy.

   "That is a good memories you have there. I think that is going to come in handy, and help you fit just fine. Yes that's Dani, the love of my life. The only woman able to stand me and is not scared of my size. How about you..anyone special in your life?"

As Kirk came closer Adison smiled him her eyes twinkling. Hearing his stomach growl she laughed even more. She was pretty hungry herself.

   "I think food sounds good. Also...I think feeding you is a good idea before you get Hangry. While you are cute when you are upset, I dont think I want to work with you while you are upset."

Running her hand through the hair that had fallen out of Kirk's pony tail. Leaning over him and giving him a kiss Adison pulls away quickly not wanting to get caught.

   "Maybe some dessert after?"

Listing to Aaron as he talked Sam couldn't help but feel bad for him. She couldn't imagen how living the life he had must have been hard. Her heart ached for him as she just watched him. She could see the pain in his eyes when he talked about it. 

   "Life can be so unfair sometimes. Some worse that others."

Quiet again Sam thought about Aaron's comment about the Agency saving him. Maybe they did save him from something when he was younger. But they pulled him into something even worse. 

   "Were you and your sister on good terms or no not really?"

Laying on her bed Ashlee's stomach growled. She was hungry, starving in face but when he mom had come in to get her tonight for dinner she turned it down. She was still mad, and embarrassed. The last thing she wanted to see was to see Travis, or anyone. She'd stay here in her room, maybe last sneek out and get something that was left over.