December 10, 2016

Mood


   “I highly doubt you will ever get me to read you a bedtime story.”

Sam smirked looking at Aaron. Holding up a finger she disappeared and then reappeared again with files in her hands. Sitting in one of the chairs Sam pulled one of the end tables around to the front of her with a loud squeak.

Standing up and looking at Rick and Misty she mouthed Sorry before going back to Aaron and letting him loose so he could read. Sitting back down and opening one of the files she tapped her pen on it for a second before looking back up at Aaron realizing she had never answered his question.

   “I…don’t know. I guess I am in just a good mood today. Now read, I have paper work to do.”

Watching as Scott left the room Hope just blinked at the door. She had no idea what that was about. About to go back to work Hope stops again as Scott comes back into the room and quirks an eyebrow. What on earth was with Scott today. Not that she would complain at least he was talking to her. Thinking about his question again she finally spoke.

   “I personally help people every day even if I am scared. The Agency is dangerous and working for the Elite increases it by even more, but I come to work anyways to help those who need me.”

Quiet again she leans forward a little and looks at Scott.

   “Why do you ask Scott? Is everything ok?”