December 2, 2016

Idiot


Aaron could be right. Maybe that’s why she was here alone maybe because he couldn’t move fast. Even if he could though she was pretty she could take him, or at least slow him down. Than again she didn’t know his skill so maybe it would be different. 

“Eh, maybe you are right. Hal might of let me down here because you can’t get far.” 

Shifting again and hearing Aaron say he wasn’t ready Sam just looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He might not be ready but it was in fact time to go back. 
 
“Your knee might not be ready but that’s why you have the crutches. Come one, lets get going back.” 

Giving a small nod to Dylan Ashlee was about get back on Moonbeam when the deers running off spooked Moonbeam sending him running. Not having a good hold of the rains the horse broke loose running down the path. 

“Oh come on!” 

Looking back to Dyaln Ashlee let out a long sigh. Was this really happening right now? How much of an idiot must she look to him right now. How much of an idiot was she going to look to Eric. She was meant to be better than this. 

“Well...I guess I wont be riding again for a while. I cant believe I just lost my horse.”