December 10, 2016

Gun Shot


Getting home and a drink Ryan cleaned up for the night and took her leave. It wasn’t long before she was fast sleep the tiredness of the day just taking over. Emotionally she was drained from keeping it together, and psychically she realized how tense she must have been as she ached all over.

…2am…

Completely crazy…
Nut job…
She’ll never be normal again…
I was always just second best wasn’t I…
I can’t deal with this Eli…
He’s gone…
Did you ever even love me…
How could you let me go Ryan…
I hate you Alec…

A gun shot echoed through her mind as Ryan shot up out of bed with a blood curdling scream. Sweat drenched her pillow and her skin as tears rolled from her eyes. Her crying echoed through her room as she uncontrollable shook.

   “You’re welcome.”

Sam was happy to see Aaron liked the taco’s. He looked to be enjoying it and was thankful. That made her happy. Aaron was miserable, this whole thing was miserable and if she could make him smile she was at least doing something right.

Reaching in the bag and pulling out some sauce packages Sam holds up to Aaron. She really was in a good mood today for some reason.

   “Sauce?”