December 2, 2016

Take After


“I don’t know how I would feel because I’m not in your shoes.” 

Running a hand over her face Sam let out a small sigh before leaning back in the chair again. If she was going to sit there, Aaron was going to talk. She’d have to deal with any question he threw at her. If it got to bad she could always sit outside too but what good would that be. 

“I guess if I was though...I’d accept where I was and try not to tick anyone off to make it worse. Reese dosnt want you to go to jail, that’s why you are here, so why make him?” 

“You must take after you dad?” 

Ashlee just wondered if Mick liked training horses that much too. She had a good feeling he did and every once in a while if lucky she’d catch Mick outside with a horse and he did a really good job with them. It was impressive to say the least. 

As Dylan takes off into a run on the horse Ashlee just watched. She’d never been that fast on a horse and was excited to actually one day be able too. Glancing at Travis and smiling Ashlee watched Dylan again as he was coming back. Seeing the smile spread across his lips Ashlee couldn’t help but be a little surprised. She’d never seen Dylan smile before and she had no idea why. He had the nicest smile. 

Hearing Travis’ comment pulled Ashlee from her thoughts as she turned to him. She didn’t know how to ride that good either but maybe one day. 

“We all have our own pace, and skill level. You wont be kicked out if you don’t ride like that, promise. However I wouldn’t mind riding with you more often either to get better.”