December 7, 2016

Same Page


Just listening to Hal Sam thought about what he said. It was so different here and coming into this whole thing she was so confidant and felt so strong. Now a day later though it felt like it was falling apart. Was this really how they all felt here. 

“So, all in all I’m just a guide for him? I can’t change his mind, and I can’t tell him how to live. I can only show him the right path right?” 

Taking a sip of the coke the Hal had given her Sam played with the tab for a long second. Hal was right, she needed to come up with a plan but before she could do that she needed to talk with Reese. She did need to know a little bit more about this program and what he expected. It was his program after all and she wanted to make sure she was on the same page with her thinking too. 

“I think first I need to talk with Reese before I go any farther with my own thinking. Thanks Hal for the advice, it helped.” 

Standing Sam held the can up to Hal’s and gave a nod before turning and heading out of the room. Taking another sip she stopped outside the infirmary and peeked in to make sure everything was going ok. Seeing Misty and Rick working, and Aaron over on the bed still she glad to see everything was semi alright at the moment.
Continuing her path Sam gave a smile at Susanne she knocked on Reese’s door and waited. Hearing him tell her to come in Sam did having a small wave. Drawing closer to his desk she took another sip of the coke before easing down in the chair. This would be her first one on one talk with Reese and she hoped it would go ok. 

“Sorry to bother you, I just had a question about your program that Aaron is going through. I just wondered what you goals were for him, and what you expected from me?”
Just searching his face for a long moment Sam finally continued her thought.

“I just want to make sure I am on the same page as you when it comes to how I go about things.” 


Ashlee couldn’t help but laugh at Travis as he blushed on the ground and squinted through his fingers. This was definitely different than a normal friendship, and she did feel a little nervous but that had nothing to do with Travis and she wanted him to know that.
“Honestly...I have no idea if you are going to fast or not. I’ve....never had a boyfriend, or a date or anything before.”
Looking down and picking at a blade of grass for a second Ashlee kinds felt embarrassed. She was very inexperienced when it came to this other than what she read in books and she knew it was much different from that. Travis was so handsome and nice she was sure he must have had lots of dates before.
“If you don’t want to still go into town because of that I understand, I just don’t want you to think I’m upset or nervous around you because I don’t like you. I’m just nervous because...I have no idea what I am doing.” 

Continuing to walk down the street Ryan mulled over Justin’s words to her. She so deep in thought that she didn’t even take notice to the cars that passed by. So when one stopped and backup she hardely noticed till she heard Hunter’s voice and it made her jump.
Looking up at him she didn’t say anything for a long second before finally stepping forward and giving a small nod.
“Yeah that would be great thanks.”
Getting into Hunter’s car Ryan wasn’t sure where she had been walking too she had just been walking. Sitting down felt good on her legs though and she really was thankful Hunter had come along. Looking around his car you could definitely tell he was a racer. The smell of the inside brought back memories to her reminding her of the good old days.
“No work for you today?”