December 2, 2016

Ring


“I...don’t know anymore. Yes, no, maybe...maybe I don’t deserve it.”
She really didn’t. The more she thought about it the more everything hurt. Everything was messed up and hurt. It wasn’t Justin’s fault at all he was doing what he could for her.
“I think I’m done for today. I just...have to think. Thank you Justin for trying to help me.”
Standing Ryan new Eli was going to pick her up but she wanted to walk. She had to think about what Justin said. Could she really let Alec go? Was she holding on to long? Maybe she was, but it was hard not too. 

Standing in front of Rick with her arms crossed Sam was thoughtful. She was worried about what would happen when Aaron was told about know knee but she could hope it would be ok. Somehow, some way it had to be.
“Thank you Rick, for everything you have done for Aaron. When will it be ok to move him? I don’t want to do it too soon and do any damage.” 

“Travis William...I like it, it has a nice ring to it.”
Taking another bite of her sandwich and chewing for a second a grin spread across Ashlee’s face watching Travis adjust and get more comfortable. She liked that he seemed comfortable around being around her and not awkward.
“My middle name is Marie, I also like the color blue, and purple. I like to be outside, read books, movies, I like dogs and cats, oh and of course horses.”
Adjusting herself a little she gives Travis arm a little elbow. She didn’t know much about video games and such like Dylan but maybe that would be a good opening.
“I really don’t know much about video games. Maybe one day you can show me?”