February 2, 2017

Theroy

   "I've really enjoyed helping you. It's been nice learning some new stuff, and being able to show you some stuff hopefully with help."

As the spoon went flying across the table and food landed on Clint's shirt Ryan couldn't help but laugh again before putting a hand over her mouth and looking at Clint apologetically. It really was funny, though.

   "I don't think to spend all day with little man over there sounds like too much of a bad thing. I bet he would like it anyways."

Turning to him Ryan gave a soft poke in his chubby cheek with her finger causing some of the baby food that was in his mouth to squirt out. Laughing again she leaned a little closer to him.

   "Don't be doing that all the time or your parents won't let me come back because I teach you bad habits."

Ron gave a thoughtful nod. Pete had a point about Reese. He did seem pretty busy for one person and in a way he felt bad. Pete definitely had a good idea with the questions and if they had them before had that would work perfect. 

   "Yeah if you want to get the list together of everyone that would be great since you know them better than me at this point. I can work on the questions."

Grabbing a pen and paper Ron jotted down a few things that came to mind first before looking back to Pete again. As much as he wanted to drag this out so he had something to work, he knew they needed to get it down since there was someone shooting people out there.

   "I guess within the next day or so would be best. I want to at least have a day for us to look over the files and see if there is anything we can catch in them. Also if you have any theorys or anything please I am wide open to them."