February 14, 2017

Reject

   "Ohh...I actually like the rejects."

Stopping for a second color came to her face again as she tried to straighten her words out hoping Jamison didn't think she meant him at all.
 
   "I mean...um...when it comes to items and such. Makes me sad when something is tossed aside just because its not perfect. Silly...yes I know."

Looking up at Jamison again she smiled. Lucy's mom always said she took after her father. Over sensitive about silly things and maybe she was but it was just how she was. Looking down at her book she let out a groan before looking up again.

   "It's....going. I understand it, and I get it, there is just a block when it comes to remembering it. You wouldn't happen to want to make some extra money and help me would you?"

Looking up and seeing Scott Hope smiled. She had missed doing dinner last night but understood Scott was not up to it. She didn't want to push him too hard or to fast. Things were going well for them and the last thing she wanted was him to go backward.

   "Hey! Don't worry to much about last night I was actually pretty tired myself. It's good to know you are a little better today."

Looking down at the pictures as Scott put them on her desk a smile spread across her face. She was happy to see them and happy to see one of outside as well. Even if it was only the sidewalk in front of Scott's house he has still ventured out and got it. They were as always as his pictures always were and she couldn't be happier. 

   "Scott, these are amazing and I love them. You do such good work, you really do. Would it be ok if I framed them and put them in my office once we move buildings?"

Getting to the main house to see and seeing everyone there made Ryan smile. She really was going to miss the people she had grown close too, and miss all the interactions she had here. In this place there was a peace about it, and in a way it almost seemed like the were cut off from the cruel world around them.

   "You can definitely count on me being back. I can't have you doing all the work alone. You and the family are going to have to come visit me too. I bet the kids would love Zidan."

Ryan smiled at Clint. He'd become a good friend and she really enjoyed his family and helping him in the shop. It was different, Ryan could never explain to someone why or how but it just was.

   "We havent even left yet and I miss you all already."