February 16, 2017

For now

Listening while Pete was questioning Chance Ron wrote a few things down. Everyone else had been defensive but they worked with them too answering the questions. Chance seemed different...he couldn't but his finger why but there was just something odd. It was definitely noteworthy and worth a visit again. Giving a sidelong glance to Pete he wasn't sure about this interview but would hold from saying anything now.

   "I think for now we are done."

Ashlee gave a smile and a nod she hadn't forgotten what he had said about knowing where he was. At least if she got an odd feeling of being watched she would know and have to smile a little. She just wished things could be different.

As the time moved on and they came back to the ranch Ashlee couldn't help but be a little sad. Where would they go from here and how would this all affect everything.

Seeing Travis with Eric she looked to Dylan and gave a sigh. She hoped this wouldn't be the last time they hung out.

   "Thanks for the ride, and trusting me with knowing your past. Don't be a stranger...ok?"

Ryan gave a nod to her brother. She didn't mind his worry and warning to taking it slow. If he hadn't of said anything she would have thought something was wrong. He cared and for that she was thankful for that.

   "I do admit I am a little nervous. I was scared when we got back here he would forget all about me but he said he wouldn't so...I guess I just have to try and trust that. I will take it slow though I promise."

Shifting a little on the couch and laying down Ryan put her head in Eli's lap she really had missed him. As she laid there her mind wondered...to her time away, to things here, to Alec, to Tal and back to Hunter again. She really did hope everything worked out. She really did want to be happy again.