February 11, 2017

Feel the Same

As Hunter pulled away Ryan opened her eyes and her hands fell to his arm her other locking fingers with his own.  Emotions still swirled but words found her lips even if they were a little shaky.

   "Any louder and I might do deaf. Not that I would mind."

Letting her fingers play with his the smile stayed on her face. Looking at there fingers she finally looked up at him again and squinted a little to keep the sun from her eyes. Hearing his words she cocked her head again and looked at him. Another wave of warmth passed over her. Did he really mean that?

   "I don't think I ever had anyone tell me that before."

Leaning in and putting another soft kiss on Hunter's lips Ryan didn't linger but pulled away again and smiled. 

   "I've fallen for other guys before Hunter, but there is something about you that is different. It feels like the first time all over again and you make me feel...good, safe. I'm not sure how you do it, but I like it...and I want you in my life. I just hope I can make you feel the same."