February 22, 2017

Layers

Sitting up and bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them Sam studied Aaron a long moment. Hearing she didn't  need a sword she smiled. Maybe she didn't but it would be pretty funny and maybe she could even get Aaron to laugh a little. 

He had so many layers it was hard to tell if she was getting to any of them, helping in any way. It was the small moments, though, the little bits here and there that at least told her they were moving forward. 

   "I'm sure Ty knows now. Other then that, at the moment no one else knows. Not that it matters it was my choice to take you up here."

   "It's ok, I know you were just worried. Just hard to talk about still I guess."

Karla looked at Russ and gave a smile. She didn't want him to feel too bad. He didn't mean to upset her and she knew that. It was just one of those things she was still dealing with.

   "Ok where is the food? I was told there was food, and these babies are sucking the life out of me."

Alice smiled as she came over to the table. Leaning down and placing a kiss on Kyle's lips she pulled away before giving Theo "a" look so she could slide in next to Kyle.