February 24, 2017

Baby

Taking another sip of coffee and hearing Hal's words Sam just looked at him for a long moment. He said he was happy she made progress, then he was made, she was meant to be working with Aaron, doing what she thought would help but now she was getting talked to about it. In a way she was a little confused. 

    "I had everything under control if he tried anything. I had a gun on me, and I can defend myself pretty well."

Swiveling in her chair back and forth Sam tried to stay calm even though on the inside she was pretty upset. She wasn't sure where this was coming from with Hal, or why. This was her job, why she was here. She was to handle things how she saw fit. 

   "I'm not a baby, Ty doesn't need to call you every time I am here. For some odd reason, Aaron respects me, and it's for that fact he won't hurt him. Though I still do give my guard up around him. I was just doing my job, and that was to try and pull him out of depression at the moment."

Scarlet laughed befoe leaning into Hunter just a little bit and elbowing him. She thought this whole thing was rather funny even if she was jokingly agitated. It was nice to see Ryan laughing, and happy.

   "How old are they again?"

Seeing Hunter start to laugh Ryan couldn't help it as some chuckles came from her own mouth. Her laughter grew and grew no matter how she tried to contain it. This whole dinner had been rather silly now, quiet different than normal.

   "Me....Me...I....Ok maybe a little bit but but but...you started it."