February 18, 2017

Crack

   "I forgive you, Scott. That's what friends do. I was upset, but that's in the past now and we can move forward."

Dalton smiled warmly. Scott was a very important part of his life, and one of the very few people that knew about who he was and his past. Scott had made his way into his heart as his friend and it was not something he was willing to just throw away that quickly.

   "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't mean it. I miss having my little buddy around."

Continuing to work on the second car she had been assigned today she worked diligently. For her first day back it wasn't so bad other than just being quiet. The other guys seemed to have missed her and it made her feel good. 

Feeling someone behind her and then hearing Hunter's voice Ryan grinned from ear to ear. Straightening a little and leaning into Hunter every so slightly Ryan looked over her shoulder at him. She couldn't help the playful grin.

   "Nope, I have no idea. Wanna take a crack at it?"

Riding with Travis still, Ashlee smiled. She new Eric really didn't train anyone anymore and she couldn't help but feel a little proud he did for her. He was good at it too.

   "I guess that's just the perk of my mom dating him."

Moving her horse a little around in figure eight for a second she was quiet trying to concentrate before looking to Travis again.

   "He really is good at it. Wonder why he didn't do it more."