February 26, 2017

Coffee

Feeling where she had been laying shift Ryan moved just a little making a mumbling noise but not really pulling herself out of sleep. She would guess she was in Hunter's arms still, and it was way too warm to try and move out of it by waking.

Looking up at Hunter when he came back into the hallway Zidan gave a quiet woof telling Hunter goodnight before making his way to Ryan's room and disappearing. 

The night went well and finally as the sun streamed through her window Ryan stretched and opened he eyes. Just laying there for a long moment absentmindedly petting Zidan. A smile spread on her lips as she thought about last night and new Hunter must have put her to bed. It was sweet. Pulling out her phone she opened her text message.

I was thinking of picking up
coffee for us to share this morning
and then I realized I don't know
where you live.

Smiling and looking out the window for a second she squinted before holding up her phone again.

Come to think of it I can't get to
your house if I did know where
you lived. So want to do coffee
this morning?

Looking up at Hal when he talked Sam gave a small smile and laughed a little at his comment of going to jail. Glancing down for a second and running her fingers over a notch in her desk she thought for a long moment. She was happy Hal cared about her, they were forming a friendship and that was to be expected.

   "Hal, thank you for caring. It really does mean a lot."

Reaching out Sam placed her hand on top of his for a second smiling before pulling away. She didn't want him to stop caring, it felt nice.

   "I'm sorry too for making you worried. Next time I decide to do something like that I'll let you know, but you have to promise me you'll trust me too...ok?"

   "I think that's a good idea to talk with Garret about Scott. He might have some really good tips."

Thinking for a long second and searching Justin's face Hope felt a little bad for him. She new he was sorry for what he said and she new where Nate was coming from too. It was a hard situation.

   "Nate will come around I know he will. He's just a little sour still. He's pretty protective of the people he cares for. Show him though you are trying and I bet things will be ok. Just dont doubt yourself because of Nate ok?"