February 14, 2017

Least Now

As Hunter leaned in to kiss her Ryan's arms automatically went around him. Returning the kiss Ryan just let it continue till Hunter pulled away. Smiling up at him she really did feel good, and Hunter did make her feel special.

   "Mmmm...Good Morning!"

Linking fingers with Hunter Ryan leaned into him a little as they walked. Thinking about his question for a long moment. She wasn't too sure about the question, it was a hard one.

   "Ya know, I don't want to go home yet, I like it here a lot. But I guess I am as ready as I am ever going to be. I do miss Eli, and at least now...I have someone else to look forward to seeing at home too."

Giving a nod Lucy smiled as Jamison remembered her name. It made her feel good that he did. Not many people really paid to many mind to her. She was quiet, and a little odd for most. 

   "Fresh air is the best way to take a break for sure."

Setting her books down on the table and joining Jamison since he offered. She hoped she was not being a bother while he was trying to take a break from work. Hearing his comment she couldn't help the color that came to her cheeks.

   "I might take you up on that. I really do need to get one I just havent...I'm pretty good at procrastinating."