February 20, 2017

Show Me

   "Any time you want to go to the batting cages I am game. I'm no Babe Ruth but I do ok."

Staying slightly leaning into Hunter even after the pizza got there Ryan was comfortable. Just like being at the ranch here Ryan felt so safe with Hunter. She chased her shadows away that she was still working through and made her feel good. 

   "I can't believe you never had pineapple on your pizza before. It was my dad and John's favorite."

Shifting a little to be turned to look at Hunter more Ryan smiled. Lunch with him was a good idea and she was happy they had come. Even if it was a little hard at first to be here she was happy they had.

Reaching out and brushing a unruly hair that had flipped out of place from his style back Ryan let her hand slide down his cheek and rest there for a moment before letting it fall to his lap. Smiling she let out a content sigh.

   "Lunch was a good idea. Thank you. Now I need to come see you at work one day."

Hope couldn't help but just laugh getting Scott's text. It was nice to see a little humor return. Thinking for a second Hope finally replied.

Lunch again tomorrow sounds great. 
Maybe a picnic if you are feeling up
to it?

Leaning back against the wall and feeling the cool breeze Sam closed her eyes for just a second as she enjoyed it and listened to Aaron at the same time. Being alone and doing things alone did suck big time. She wondered if it was a good thing he was seeing being alone was not so grand. 

   "This area doesn't have much light at night. Care to see the stars tonight with me? I can even pick up a few things from the store since you like to cook and we you can show me some easy snacks to make."

Tonight she would be alone. She lived with Adison but she was hardly ever home, now that she and Kirk were dating it was even less. She wasn't upset about it, it was just lonely that's all. Looking at Aaron and giving a soft smile Sam thought it sounded like fun and hoped maybe he would too. At least it would get him up and moving a little more too.

   "If you say no all I'll end up doing is going home and sitting around till I fall asleep. Not much fun if you ask me."