February 24, 2017

Flat

Sam gave a nod to Aaron and looked at the directions while he opened all the bags. This looked extremely complicated but it was definitely a challenge she was up for. Finding step on when Aaron asked Sam pointed to the picture.

   "Ok so it looks like we need flat pieces."

The time ticked and Sam didn't know how much time had passed but she was really enjoying helping Aaron with the model. It as hard, but it was fun learning what all the pieces were called and helping Aaron look through the big pile.

Giving a stretch at Aaron's comment Sam looked down at her watch taking note of the time. She really did want to stay and help more bit it would probably be a better idea to get some other work done too so she didn't make anyone else upset.

   "I would really like that. I had fun helping you. Maybe tomorrow we can work on it more."

Ryan couldn't help her smile grow and shriek a little as the chair went back.  She liked the idea of just cuddling in with Hunter, watching the move and possible falling asleep. Truth be told, she missed falling asleep next to Hunter since they had been back. Though she would never tell anyone that it was the truth.

   "I'll do my best not to fall asleep, but I'm not promising anything. Just don't wake me if I do."

Once Eli had sat down with his arm around her Scarlett moved a little too lean into Eli a little more to her comfortable. Turning her head and looking at him she smiled and gave a nod before giving him a quick kiss. 

   "As long as you are next to be I am always comfy."