February 18, 2017

Pick Up

Returning the kiss Ryan let it linger not minding who was around or who saw. How could she hide her happiness or the fact that Hunter was the one who helped make that possible. Leaning into him she just soaked the affection up. 

   "I'm too distracted now too."

Turning to face him and seeing over his shoulder for a second Ryan couldn't help but chuckle at Miles and Leo. They were always so noisy. Not that she minded. Leaning against the bumper of the car and gave a nod. They had told the customer their car wouldn't be done till after lunch so now was a good time as ever. 

   "Now is good, and I am starving. What did you have in mind?"

Dalton smiled and gave a nod. He knew he could call Hope if anything happened and he needed too. He was happy Scott suggested it as well, though. Things would be different but it was learning to adapt and move forward that was good, and it seemed Scott was at least trying to do that.

   "Sounds good. I should be out of here at four, so any time after that is good. Want me to pick you up or ?"

   "You could be right. They don't talk about their past much."

Ashlee had heard her mom and Eric talking some so she knew a little more than others did but she didn't know everything. Maybe the past was just to hard for them to talk about, or maybe it wasn't something they really liked. Ashlee had never really tried to dig deeper before.

   "I guess it's just the mystery of the ranch. Sounds like it could be a movie or something."

Wondering down a little walkway Lucy took the pace slow seeing Jamison. She didn't want to be to over excited to have him helping her, even though she was. She needed the help and finding someone they seemed nice had not been planned but it was nice. 

Getting to the picnic table she put her little blue backpack down and smiled pretty proud of herself.

   "Backpack as promised from the nice little shop you told me about. It needed a new zipper but I put that in myself and patched a few places that looked like holes might form."

Sitting down across from her she kneeled on the seat and leaned on the table a little pulling the books she would need from her bag. Also removing two apples, one for herself and set one in front of Jamison.

  "You wont let me pay you, and the last two times I have seen you, you have been eating apples. So I thought at least I was bringing you something for helping me."