February 4, 2017

Special

As Hunter put the blanket over them Ryan cuddles closer. Tightening her arm around Hunter just a little as if giving him a hug and then loosened it again to let it just lay over his chest. Her eyes now closed in the mostly dark room Ryan could help the small smile that spread on her lips.

   "Your amazing Hunter, I just want you to know that. You have been so kind to me, you make me feel...ok. Don't let anyone make you feel less than wonderful because I'll punch them in the nose if they do. You're so special to me."

Ryan was having a hard time keeping her eyes open now warm and comfortable. Within seconds of finished her sentence, she had drifted to sleep. Her breathing calm, light, and her mind for once blank. This would be one of the best nights sleep she had, had in a long time.